ask Tri-C - Get Answers
Our Best Answer is...
Applying for a Scholarship
While it is best to apply for admission to Cuyahoga Community College first, you do not need to be admitted before you submit a scholarship application.
Tri-C has many scholarship and grant opportunities available to Tri-C students, including merit-based awards for students who excel in the classroom, as well as awards to play on a Tri-C athletic team, to serve on Student Government, and focused on success and completion.
Scholarships are available to both full and part-time students. The Tri-C Foundation scholarships are for the specified academic year and cannot be deferred.
How to Apply for Tri-C Foundation Scholarship Opportunities
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include the federal student aid code for Tri-C (003040).
- Complete the online scholarship application.
- Award notifications will be mailed from May to October each year for the priority awarding period.
- All scholarship candidates must have at least a 2.5 or higher cumulative grade point average to be considered for most Tri-C Foundation scholarship awards.
- All scholarship recipients can upload a thank you letter online to donors for scholarship awards once a scholarship award is received.
- Student should check their My Tri-C Space account for the status of the scholarship application.
Have questions about Financial Aid? Check out FINANCIAL AID TV, a 24x7 online resource of videos - all about Financial Aid topics.
Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.