ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Transcript Requests

Academic transcripts from Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) can be ordered in the following ways:

  • Online (Fastest service!)
  • By Mail

Click here for more information or to order a transcript.  

Unofficial transcripts are available online in my Tri-C space

  • Select the Student page
  • Under the Academic Records section click View Transcript (Unofficial).  

For additional information, please call the Enrollment Center at 216-987-6000 and select option 1, then option 4.

Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.