ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Declaring or Changing a Major

Initially, you declare a major of study as part of the application for admissions process at Cuyahoga Community College.  Your major will be listed in your Academic Profile, found on the Student page. 

If you wish to change your major, login to my Tri-C space, select the Student page and click Change Major located under the Academic Records section.  

  • A form will pop up - complete the entire form with your changes/updates, add any comments at the bottom of the form and then select SUBMIT.

If you are not sure of your degree interest or are just taking classes for personal interest and will be applying for Financial Assistance, the college recommends you select the major of Associate of Arts (S100).  The major of personal interest does not qualify for financial assistance.

Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.