ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Student Government

The Student Government is the voice of all Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) students.  Each campus has a Student Government and the College-wide governing body is called the Joint Student Council (JSC).  Students interested in becoming involved in Student Government or the governance of Tri-C should contact the Student Life Office.

Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.