ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Declaring or Changing a Major

Log in to my Tri-C space:

  • Click Discover from the Main Menu in the upper left-hand corner
  • Search Change Major and click Change Major from the Academic Records Card. 
  • Complete the online form and click Submit.

For more information visit

For questions about majors consistent with your interests, abilities, and goals please contact the Counseling Office, 216-987-6000, option 4.



Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.