ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Applying for Graduation

When you are prepared to graduate, you must complete a Petition to Graduate form available in my Tri-C space, Student page, under the Graduation Steps section.  Petition to Graduate deadlines are also available in this section.   

It is recommended that you meet with an academic counselor to review your status.  You may also review your course completion by reviewing your Degree Works report each semester.  Once you have petitioned to graduate, an audit will be completed to ensure they have completed all of the necessary classes required for the degree. 

Commencement is held twice per year (December and May).  Students petitioning during the spring or summer semesters are invited to the May commencement ceremony.

Questions about the commencement ceremonies can be directed to the Student Life offices at each campus.

Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.