ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Withdrawing from a Class

Students who choose not to complete a course must officially withdraw from that course by the established deadline.  Withdrawals will be accepted as follows:

Online: To withdraw from a course:

  1. Login to my Tri-C space and go to Registration page
  2. Click Register (Add / Drop Courses) and click Register
  3. Select the term and click Continue
  4. In the cart section under the Action column select Web Drop and click Submit

To withdraw in person or by mail:  (postmark determines refund amount)

Eastern Campus Enrollment Center
4250 Richmond Road, ESS 1627
Highland Hills, OH 44122

Metropolitan Campus Enrollment Center
2900 Community College Avenue, MSS 23
Cleveland, OH 44115 

Western Campus Enrollment Center
11000 Pleasant Valley Road, WSS 100
Parma, OH 44130

Westshore Campus Enrollment Center
31001 Clemens Road
Westlake, OH 44145

Brunswick University Center Enrollment Center
3605 Center Road
Brunswick, OH 44212 

By Fax: 

  • Eastern Campus (216 )987-2238
  • Metropolitan Campus (216) 987-3283
  • Western Campus (216) 987-5071
  • Westshore Campus (216) 987-5294
  • Brunswick University Center (216)987-5561   

When withdrawing by letter or fax, each request must include: 

  • Name
  • Student's Tri-C ID number
  • Phone number
  • Semester of course from which you are withdrawing
  • Course number(s)
  • Your signature  

A student unable to complete an academic term for reasons beyond his/her control (extenuating circumstances) may file a petition for late withdrawal, available at any Enrollment Center.  For more information, please call 216-987-6000 and select option #1. 

Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.