ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Your Student ID Number

Cuyahoga Community College uses an S-number instead of your Social Security Number as your student ID number.  Students use their S-number as their user name to register for classes, access their grades and other student information.

If you are a new student, visit the Enrollment Center at any campus or click Apply at Tri-C to submit an application to receive your S-number.

Your student ID number will be printed on your college id card.  If you have lost or misplaced your student ID number, please contact the campus Enrollment Center.

Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.