ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Changing/Updating Personal Information

Students are able to update personal information such as their phone number, email and academic major in my Tri-C space. 

  • Log in to my Tri-C space
  • Select the Update my Account Information card

To search for a card:

  • Click on the “hamburger menu” or “3 lines” in the top left corner of the page.
  • Click Discover.
  • Search for a card by keyword. example: update

To update any other information please contact the Enrollment CenterStudents are required to notify the College of an address change. A change of address does not automatically change residency status for the benefit of tuition charges. Please visit our College Catalog, or click here for additional information regarding residency requirements.

For questions, please call 216-987-6000 or Live Chat

Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.