ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Getting a Student ID Card

My Tri-C card is the official identification card for Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) students, faculty, and staff.  You can use it to access the college's testing centers, events, libraries, and student services.  You can add financial value to your My Tri-C Card by uploading cash to it for purchases on campus.  Discounts on some dining and vending machine services do apply!  You can use this card to purchase your books at the Bookstore, pay fines or print copies. 

The Enrollment Center generates the My Tri-C Card photo identification card once a student is registered for classes.  If your card is lost or stolen please call 216-987-6000 or 1-800-954-8742 and select option 3.  A replacement card fee of $10 may apply.

Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.