ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Where do I send my transcript?

Admission to Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) requires that you submit original (official*) transcripts, printed within the last year.  An official transcript should be sent directly from your previous college to:

     Cuyahoga Community College
     Office of the Registrar 
     PO Box 5966 
     Cleveland OH  44101-0966
For additional information on the application & admissions process, click here.
*An official college transcript is one that is sent directly from the college in a sealed envelope and is designated “official” in writing or by virtue of transcript format. Official transcripts can also be hand delivered to any campus Enrollment Center as long as the transcript is in a sealed envelope. Transcripts that have been opened or are not in an original envelope sealed by the college will be considered unofficial and not acceptable. Faxed transcripts are not accepted.

Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.