ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Text Notifications

Non-emergency text message notifications are sent to students that are specific to your course(s) and/or enrollment at the College. 

To Update Your Contact Information:

  1. Log in to my Tri-C space.
  2. Search for the Update My Account Information card.
  3. Click Update My Address/Phone/Email.
  4. Click Personal information.
  5. Check the contact information under Text Messaging and click the blue pencil icon to update if needed, or click the + sign to Add New information

Once you have entered a text number, you will receive a confirmation text acknowledging that you want to receive text messages from Tri-C.

Non-emergency OPT-IN / OPT-OUT options


Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.