ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

my Tri-C Text

my Tri-C Text is the non-emergency text messaging notification system at Cuyahoga Community College.  Students receive non-emergency text message notifications that are specific to your course(s) and/or enrollment at the College. 

To update your information: 

  1. Log in to my Tri-C space
  2. Select the Student page
  3. Go to the My Info section and select the View My Address/Phone link
  4. Toward the bottom of the screen click Update Student Phones
  5. Input number and under Phone Type, select Text Messaging. Remember to make sure the Enable Non-Emergency Text Messages checkbox is selected.
  6. Click Submit.

Once you have entered a text number, you will receive a confirmation text acknowledging that you want to receive text messages from Tri-C.

Non-emergency OPT-IN / OPT-OUT options


Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.