ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Changing my major and financial aid

In some cases changing your major will affect your financial aid.  While all Associate Degree programs are eligible for assistance, not all Certificate programs are. Additionally an 'undeclared' major is not eligible for financial aid. 

If you are not sure of your degree interest or are just taking classes for personal interest and will be applying for Financial Assistance, the college recommends you select the major of Associate of Arts (S100).  The major of personal interest does not qualify for financial assistance.

If you are unsure whether or not your major qualifies for financial assistance, you can contact the Student Financial Aid & Scholarship Office to verify if your new major is eligible.

Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.