ask Tri-C - Get Answers
Our Best Answer is...
Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS)
The Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) lists courses you have taken, outlines course options and helps determine what courses you need to graduate. Running a DARS report is a 2 step process.
Step 1 Get the information you need:
Login to my TRI-C space.
- Click on the My Info tab and find your Academic Profile
- Click on the arrow next to “Select Another Term”. Select the current term and click on the Go button.
- Write down the following information:
- Your Degree
- Your Catalog Term
- Your College
- Your Major
NOTE: If your Academic Profile information is incorrect you can still run DARS using your correct information. You can update your information immediately at the Enrollment Center or on My Info tab under Student Records, Click on Update Your Major.
Step 2 Run DARS:
- On My Info tab under Student Records, click on Run a Degree Audit Report (DARS)
- Under the “Create an Audit Report” click on “What If?” button
- Refer to the information you wrote down from your Academic Profile and click on the arrow to select from a drop down list for each item as it appears. Click on the Select button for each item.
- Click on Run Analysis
- After approximately one minute, click on View Submitted Results
NOTE: "view submitted audits" page has a "refresh the list" link in case the audit just requested hasn't shown up
- View the audit with the most recent date under View Link
For specific degree information or help interpreting the DARS report, schedule an appointment with a counselor by calling (216)987-4371 or (800)954-8742 and select option 4.
Please refer to the College catalog for more information.
Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.