ask Tri-C - Get Answers
Our Best Answer is...
Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS)
The Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) lists courses you have taken, outlines course options and helps determine what courses you need to graduate.
To run a DARS:
Login to my Tri-C space.
- Click on the Student page
- Under Degree and Career Planning click Degree Audit System (DARS)
- Click Request an Audit
- Select the What-if? button to continue
- Input the following information: College/School, Degree, Major, Catalog and Run Analysis
- Allow up to 5 minutes to run the audit and click view submitted audits
- Click the link to view the report
NOTE: If your Academic Profile information is incorrect you can still run DARS using your correct information. You can update your information at the Enrollment Center or on the Student page under Academic Records and click Change Major.
The "View submitted audits" page has a "Refresh the List" link in case the audit just requested hasn't shown up.
For specific degree information or help interpreting the DARS report, schedule an appointment with a counselor by calling 216-987-4371 or 800-954-8742 and select option 4.
Please refer to the College catalog for more information.
Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.