ask Tri-C - Get Answers

Our Best Answer is...

Applying as a Guest Student

For students wishing to attend Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) as a guest or transient student, you may apply through the standard application process.  When filling out the application, mark your Student Type as "Transient".  Permission from your home school to take a course that has a prerequisite requirement is necessary at the time of registration.  Transient students are not eligible to receive financial aid.

Check out the TRANSFER CENTER for additional resources - including online tools to determine course acceptability, equivalency and applicability among the Ohio institutions.

Submitting Transient Permission Letter or Forms

Transient permission letter/forms can be emailed as an attachment, mailed or brought in to the Enrollment Centers.   

Enrollment Center

Eastern Campus:
4250 Richmond Road, ESS 1600
Highland Hills, OH 44122
Fax (216)987-2214

Metropolitan Campus:
2900 Community College Ave, MSS 23
Cleveland, OH 44115
Fax (216)987-3283

Western Campus:
11000 Pleasant Valley Road, WSS 100
Parma, OH 44130
Fax (216)987-5071

Westshore Campus:
31001 Clemens Road. 101A
Westlake, OH 44145
Fax (216) 987-5294




Rate this response:


Was the answer satisfactory? If not, please EMAIL us by clicking the link below.